Class Times: 9:00AM - 5:00PM
Multimedia is defined as "anything you can hear or see". In an increasingly visual society where people have come to enjoy the ability to injest information quickly and easily, integrating multimedia is absolutely essential for a business's marketing strategy.
- YouTube is the 2nd largest search engine in the world behind Google
- Pinterest moved up to the third most popular social sharing platform in July, 2012
Multimedia is here to stay and as a society, we are moving rapidly into the direction of full integration. Jump on board now!
This course is designed for individuals who:
- People who use social media for business or personal purposes, and would like to learn how to increase their web presence via integration of multimedia in their social media, websites, and blogs
- Business owners who have a website or blog and would like to learn more about using multimedia for marketing
- Business owners who would like to send an existing employee to a training class so that the employee can begin integrating multimedia into the company's web presence
- Social Media Agents and professionals who would like to fill in the gaps of their knowledge of multimedia
- Marketing professionals who would like to enhance their resumes with a certificate of completion from this El Centro College course
- Individuals who are pursuing the NSE Certified Social Media Agent track
- Marketing professionals who need to update their knowledge about using multimedia of their social media strategic plan
None. Course materials are provided by the Bill J. Priest Institute. This class does not require computer interaction for the participants.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will know how to do the following:
- Understand why multimedia is essential to a social media marketing strategic plan
- Review case studies and companies who are using multimedia to successfully grow their business and engage with their customer base
- Identify their target audiences and their media preference
- Use content marketing to grow a strong multimedia presence
- Review case studies and entities who have used Pinterest, YouTube, Vlogging, and Video Email to increase website traffic and ROI
- Review solid examples of people and businesses who have used YouTube channels and other multimedia to build an income stream
- Identify and implement best practices in using multimedia
- Understand the variety of media available, including webinars, podcasts, screencasts, video, photo-sharing sites, and more
- Understand mobile app options for ease of using multimedia in social media
**Evening and weekend classes available for groups and special needs. Please contact us for more information.